Barre workouts are for the brave. The choreography of isometric movements done to the rhythm of heart pumping music is anything but easy. The first few classes may leave you feeling sore in places you never thought possible, but despite the burn, you continue to book your next class. Weeks go by, and you realize that barre is an essential part of your fitness routine…the transformation has occurred…you are officially addicted. Not sure if this applies to you? Here are the seven signs you’ve become a Dubai Barre-bie.
1) Your co-workers think you are hardcore because you go to the “barre” every night.
2) “Waterskiing in the Marina” means something very specific to you.
3) Your dance moves resemble thigh positions.
4) No matter where you are from, you know thigh shaking is a universal language.
5) It takes you longer to dress for the barre than for brunch.
6) The fear of grippy socks melting in your car is real.
7) You know the “final 8” is never really the final 8.